Friday, September 18, 2020

Onward to Normalcy Week 4 Covid 19 Update

Much of this week saw no distinct news about COVID from me. So I'll keep this blog post short since there is not much to say. I did notice that there was some information regarding the COVID vaccine in processing and the CDC offering to orchestrate plans to distribute the vaccine. 

In UCF's case, I've seen a small increase in population during the afternoon parts of the time. I've taken a few times to eat in the cafeteria of the Student Union, noticing that there are a great number of students that wish to use the facility to eat. 

The Union will always blare this announcement reminding of social distancing every five to ten minutes. This week did not see much change in the pandemic. 

Perhaps this is a sign that the pandemic will fade and we could return to normalcy in the upcoming months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment